how can i quit smoking without ripping my SO's hair out!?

im getting sick, which means this is the perfect time to quit smoking, since whenever i get sick i can't stand the site of cigarettes. so, my question is, how can i do this and not rip my SO's hair out?!! i know quitting turns everyone into a bitch, but does anyone have anything that helps/helped them deal with that while quitting? thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Health

• I'm no expert, but my aproach is starting with getting rid of all the things that lead me back to it.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 11:07 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• If you really want to quit, it won't be easy but you will get through it and won't always be a bitch, your SO will get over it.
    Anonymous

• Have you ever tried Nicotine patches? These do help take the edge off some. Also the nicotine lozenges (not while wearing a patch) help quite a bit and work quickly.
    Anonymous