he went to the bathroom BY HIMSELF this morning, is it a miracle!?!?!

i tried several times to potty train my 3yr old son. and nothing seemed to work. but just recently within the past 2 days he has been telling me when he has to go potty, and this morning he went to the bathroom by himself, then went back to bed. which he's never done before!! this seems WAY too good to be true though! i haven't been doing anything different with potty training, so what could have changed his mind? what do you think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Hallelujah! I'm right there with you! I just posted a question the other day asking for advice on how to get my 3 year old to use the toilet and wouldn't you know, for the last 2 days, he has been wearing underwear with no accidents!! Maybe all the 3 year old who weren't potty trained across the world were in cahoots and decided to all start using the potty at the same time, just to mess with us!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• way to go

mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 12:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• lol yeah i dont think it's a miracle he maybe just finally realize he wanted to be a big boy. lol mine did the same thing. he does everything by himself now (even TRYS to wipe). he is going to be three in may. hhhmmmm maybe it is a miracle but mine has been doing it for a awhile. well whatever you were doing it finally clicked!!! HURRAY! CONGRATS!
    19_klayton

Answer by 19_klayton at 1:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• he got it (finally) lol.....
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2010