is there any educational videos for toddler?

what video could I get for my 22 months old son. He loves to watch Tom and Jerry everyday. I want to get something educational video. He knows his ABCs and numbers already. Any suggestions. Not expensive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• leap frog dvd's... under $10 at walmart
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• veggi tles, have a positive message and are bright and attn getting(christian based tho so know that in advance), my favorite thing is to go to the library because usually dvd's are free, so you can check them out and rotate them so no one is bored. or local mom and pop video stores usually have a free section for kids and family, go and ask them for the age fgroup you want and try them out. tom and jerry scares me ever since my 2 yr old at the time tried to hit his cousin with a hammer in the head and said "jerry mouse" lol I didnt let him watch too much after that for a bit.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:47 AM on Apr. 16, 2010