TMI!! how many women out there never had an orgasm?

ok i was just wondering if there are really women that have never experienced in orgasm? i personally can not have one just by intercourse but by clitoral stimulation which kind of makes me mad cause i feel sex would be a lot better if i could experience this without toys or him worrying about having to finish me off first! well is there really women out there that can not even have one with the clitoris??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Yes I know at least a handful of my friends that have never had one period, married women some with kids. If it were me I would never have sex, it's messy and sweaty and gross and if you didn't have the end result why bother?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I can only have one with clitoral stimulation.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:09 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I use to not think that I was even able, til I met 'him' lol.... my hubby somehow gets me to have one like they do on TV!!! LOL (the late night tv that is...) I love the after shock shivers I still get!
    twindelight

Answer by twindelight at 11:45 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• There was a time when I thought I had experienced an actual, "full-out" orgasm. It was not until my husband and I had been together for nearly two years that I REALLY understood what an orgasm felt like. Honestly, I can do just fine with only one mind-blowing orgasm every once in a while. They are just so draining! I can go to sleep quite content after intercourse that just feels....pleasant. :)
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 12:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Me!!! Never had one and quit frankly i would like to have one some time before i get old lol
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I have definately had an orgasam, or multiple...but I do know people who have not...and it sucks. Who woudl want to have sex whent here is no enjoyment in it??
    Longos-wife

Answer by Longos-wife at 12:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Longos-wife~and it sucks. Who woudl want to have sex whent here is no enjoyment in it??

Amen to that lol
    Anonymous

• I love sex lol I get off and a few times I had multiple orgasms lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I just had my very first orgasm in December/January at the age of 22.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2010