Can you pray for me?

I may not check the replies because I'm feeling so unstable and insecure right now that I don't want to run into an unbeliever's wise cracks on God. I might say something carnal, or un Christ-like. I don't want to do that cause I LOVE unbelievers, and they are not beneath me for not believing in my Lord. (please know that I don't try to judge) Sorry for my bluntness, but I'm just broken hearted and the mind battles are really intense right now. I just know that we've got some Christian ladies that would be willing to intercede for a sister, so please pray for Lisa's marriage. I know that when two are more are gathered together, in the Name of Jesus, stuff happens, and I'm standing on that Word. I don't know what else to do except ask for prayer support. I'm at my wits end and need to hear from God. I just want His will for my life, and with all of the chaos, it's hard to hear His still small voice. Thanx.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Don't pray for him to do anything but his will. I know sometimes that is a tough one to deal with at the moment. But we shouldn't tell God what we want to happen. That's not praying that is trying to tell God his will. Trust him, he knows better than us humans
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I will pray for you...send me a PM if you want to chat
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 11:17 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I don't pray to your God, but I will light a candle and send some positive, healing energy your way!! As a Christian friend once said to me... sometimes you have to stop waiting to hear from God and take action believinghe will stand by you when you need him the most. Trust in yourself, be strong, and stand on your own two feet!! If you believe in yourself, your God will support you! Hugs hun, hope things are better for you soon!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• His touch is loud, gods will is.' The heart heels in time.I know at the momment of terrible chaos & pain there seems no brightness appearing from any angle but it's coming , so don't ever give up or in~!~ You are in my prayers, "GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME." Sorry for your sadness but with out that there would not be such passion when good triumphs evil.'Here if you need to chat~HUGS~
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 11:29 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Praying sister... Love believes the best, so it is ok to decree, to declare over a marriage.. restoration! Bless you!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Praying for you but in the end it will be God's will that will previal, if what you want to happen will be if it is meant to be. Praying that God will give you the strength you need to surpass what ever ails you.

Answer by older at 11:48 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I will be happy to pray for you
    gbaby01

Answer by gbaby01 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Yes.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:49 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Yes im praying for you and im here if you need anyone to talk to.. God bless
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I have prayed that God will make His will known to both you and your husband and that your desires for your marriage will align with His.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 4:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2010