Scared of loosing another baby....

hey moms... I am just writing to vent and a little feedback. I just had to have surgery the other day and have my right tube removed. DH and I were trying for our 3rd and final baby and we had an ectopic. There was so much pain and when they showed me the pictures of the surgery they couldn't even tell me where our baby was amongst all the blood and clots (my tube ruptured). I would go through all that pain and they could take both if we could have just had our baby safely. I am so sad and scared! I feel like my body screwed up and killed our baby. Also if we ever feel like trying again I am afraid it will happen again. My first 2 pregnancies were perfect. I guess I just didn't think we would have to go through this. Sorry so long. Just cant shake this missing our baby. (I was 5-6 weeks and we were so exited!) Thanks for listening girls.

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 11:05 AM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sweety I am not sure I have any advice, but I just thought that I would pass a :::HUG:::: your way!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:13 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• You should not feel like your body screwed up and killed your baby! These things happen sometimes hun, and its all a part of nature. Its NO ONE'S fault that it happened. It just wasn't meant to be at this time. I've never been through something like this so I don't know exactly how you feel, but all I can tell you is to think positive and don't live in fear that this will happen again. More times than not, its a 1 time thing and women never have a problem again. I'm sorry though that you had to go through this!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I know how you feel. I had an tubal pregnancy a few years back. I was about 6 weeks pregnant and went into the ER for horrible back pain and bleeding. Luckily we caught it before my tube ruptured. I still had to get the laparoscopic surgery to remove the baby tho. But after that happened I was so terrified of it happening again in that same tube. That was going to be our first baby and I was afraid I would never be able to have a baby. But then a couple months later I got pregnant with my now healthy little boy, and now im 23 weeks pregnant with our baby girl. You can still get pregnant with only one tube, and honastly I doubt it would happen to you again. Sometimes things like that happen to perfect good healthy people.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• well, i havent had a tubal pregnancy, but i have had 2 miscarriages. its normal to have that fear of it happening again. give yourself time to heal, physicaly and emotionally. im sorry that happened to you.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 7:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2010