Tongue Clicking, Tunes

I was patient at first, but now my son clicking his tongue is about to drive me insane. I don't know why he has to sing songs just using the click of his tongue, but no matter where we are, he's clicking the *&$% wubbzy song. He's only 4.. how do I get him to stop?

Carrie131

Asked by Carrie131 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• probably just a phase
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• lol, my daughter is 18 months. i am so not looking for the days when she does things like that. i am so sorry!!
    it could be an OCD thing too. i think if he does it more, talk to your doc. they can maybe help you deal with it.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 1:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• My dd started that too... it drives me crazy!! She's 2.5 and she suddenly makes weird noises from time to time besides the constant clicking. I think it's exploration but I sure hope it doesn't last until she's 4!!! lol
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2010