HE'S COSTING ME 100'S!!!!!

i don't know what to do anymore..i really need ya'lls help. lately my husband has been forgetting/losing EVERYThING!!!! he's lost 5 phones(including 2 of mine) forgot to pay bills not the collection agency is contacting us,got tickets bc he forgot his license....lost his wallet so many times, lost credit cards...i mean the list goes on and on...I don't know what to do. i have tried writing important dates on a dry erase board, putting a reminder on the phone...nothing works. what do yall think i should do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ooh this has been happening for the last year..and he has even forgot to go to work a couple times when his boss wants him to work different days
    Anonymous

• he needs to write everything down in a little notebook and every morning read through it ,even a few times a day ! he should get testing done to see why he is forgetting things!
    Anonymous

• what could be wrong? i mean what could a test say?
    Anonymous

• I think I would take away all of the bill paying and make sure that you pay them yourself. I don't trust my husband to remember to pay anything. I doubt that there is anything wrong mentally other than he is forgetful. Sounds like a guy that is just not good at things like that. Some guys outgrow it and other do not. You just have to learn to work around it. Try to make things full proof for him and reminders in all different places. Park of remembering things is actually caring about them and I am guessing that he just does not care or he would be working on a solution himself.
    Anonymous

• Stroke victims have mild Alzheimer symptoms -forgetting things, getting lost, or getting lost in time I would talk to the doctor not go to the ER first....... It could be something as simple as adult ADD. Thoughts are scattered and they can't keep them straight.. Good luck!
    Midnite00

Answer by Midnite00 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Oh sorry! I really don't want to scare you.
    it could be stress. stress can cause many different symptoms too..........
    Midnite00

Answer by Midnite00 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Dont let him cary credit cards, or much cash. Buy a pre-pay cheap phone. Limit your losses.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Take him to the Doctor, ASAP!
    Callie140

Answer by Callie140 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2010