What day should i take a Home pregnancy test?

The first day of my last cycle was March 23rd and the day we concieved if im pregnant is april 3rd. i have a 26-28 day cycle

Ive been getting so many different answers i just need a solid one!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it's possible to get a positive this early, i got a positive at 11 days past ovulation. most women will get a positive by 14 days past ovulation, but for some it takes a lot longer than that. there is no definite answer i suppose. i like the off-brand of first response early result, they are like $3 and can detect earlier than most. good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Id would just go ahead and wait until around April 23rd and if its still neg then you could just wait a couple weeks longer. But it also wouldnt hurt to try taking one now. But unlike stefanie I didnt care for the first response ones, it would always come back negative even when I already knew I was pregnant. I like anyone that said pregnant/not pregnant. Anyways idk if this helped any lol but good luck!
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2010