Is there a work from home job that actually works?

No scams, That doesnt require a high school deploma, or any upfront money? I really need to find a way to get some income. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• well i do transcriptions and i also do text handling with kgb and chacha..i bring in about 400 a month with those and then i bring in about 600 a month through a rep job thats just online.. no cold calling
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• you could babysit like kids that need somewhere to go after school for a little while... or maybe start making things and try selling them to local small shops...
    Anonymous

• Girl, there is always eBay.  I make the most money there.

Otherwise,  you can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

There is a cost for your start up kit. But it's well worth it!! I've made some really good money with Scentsy.

You could also check out Westathome.com you basically answer calls from home for different companies. They pay for training time as well.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Yes there are lots of things you can do. In fact I am with one of the Top companies in the US as mentioned by FORBES (#66 of 200) and NYSE publicly traded as well as BBB A+ rated, no scams here...THis week I happen to be offering THe biz for free...
    You can visit www.IDSafety.INFO or message me and we can talk....
    We have 18 year olds making 5 K a month minimum and 60+ years old working for the retirement PT
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Honestly I've tried just about everything and the only ones you don't lose money at or that aren't a complete hassle are the ones where you work for yourself.
    Ideas like babysitting, nannying, cleaning houses or offices, arts and crafts fairs etc are where you'll make money without losing any in the process.
    Anonymous

• Just cause anonymous was not successful it doesnt mean you cant, if you are not successful its because you really didnt want it.

Something that makes very good money is Gold Parties. Host a party and get paid for the total revenue of cash brought to your party on the spot that same day!

This is free to do, most parties bring about $5000 average that means you would get $500 for an hour of two of just hosting.

Get details here http://www.GoldPartiesNearYou.info

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Hi,

Here is a link to look at - may or may not be for you - we have no products at all and absolutely no selling!

http://www.dynamicincomesolutions.com/

If you find you have an interest please note that you were referred by Lisa Johnson.

I wish you success in your search and happiness in your choice.

simplymommy31

Answer by simplymommy31 at 6:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I have made over $26,000 but it is up to the individual person if they are determined to make their home business work. It takes a lot of time to build a successful business. You have to be consistent too! And you do have to work. Some people don't seem to understand that part!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Passion Parties offers a unique and exciting opportunity to be your own boss as "women helping women"!!! I am ALWAYS looking for more consultants to add to our team and bring Passion back into relationships. The people I'm looking for have 3 main qualities: they are team players, self-motivated, and dependable. Most importantly, they are SERIOUS about building a business and making money. Luckily, they will also have more fun and get more satsifaction from this business than they ever imagined.

Contact me about getting YOUR business up and running.--- with little to NO money down! www.alwaysspicy.com or call 202-239-8048

Motivating woman ------- Sisters Achieving Satisfaction Success and Independence in Entrepreneurship
    Passionrestored

Answer by Passionrestored at 7:47 AM on Apr. 17, 2010