Do you hold your breath while changing diapers?

benjamink

Asked by benjamink at 12:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No not typically, I am on kiddo # 3, it doesn't really bother me.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• No i mean yea sometimes it stinks but it's not that serious to me
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• It never really bothered me.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• with mine i don't think i did but the little boy i babysit i do with him when he has stinkys he smells soooo bad i first put the fresh wipes up to my noes and take a deep breath and hold it haha he is a mixed child and his mom (white) is my cousin she tells us he only takes one bath a week b/c he don't like it she said her husband don't take showers but once a week she said "black people just don't bathe as much" but you will think the child has pooped but he don't half the time he just smells sooo bad
    Anonymous

• Anon- a lot of unnecessary, silly info there. And what does it say for your cousin if she sleeps with a man who only bathes once a week and does the same for her child?
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 1:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• "black people just don't bathe as much"

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! My cousin just happens to be here with me and she is black, I just showed her that line and she said "It's not cuz he's black, his stinky ass is just gross!" Oh goodness thanks for the laugh!

As for OP's question, I used to hold my breath when my kids were in diapers. My SO used to gag and cause a scene when he would change the diapers and I told him, you're not supposed to take a big whiff you know! Breathe through your mouth!
    Anonymous

• 1:15 PM Anonymous ~ I don't where your cousin got that information from but black bathe just as much as anybody else. Maybe just her man doesn't like bathing idk
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• they bathe they just don't wash their hair as often from what i understand. But to answer the question. No
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Sure do. I still don't like the smell.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• mrsbean

Your right we don't need to wash our hair as often because it's not healthy for our hair. so most wash it like 1 or 2 times a week is all we need
    Anonymous