im loosing hope .!

I thought i was prego & im 4weeks late but turns out i just started bleeding today .
im very sad .
im loosing hope on waht to do .!
i want to have a baby soooo bad .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• don't lose hope! it can happen!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I'm so sorry. Sometimes it can take a year or longer and each periods feels like a loss. You could try charting your temps. It helps by giving you an understanding of what's going on with your cycle and you know when you have ovulated and when to expect your period.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• WELL IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A BABY SO BAD
    ADOPT OR NEVER MIND YOU SAID HAVE ONE WELL HAVE SEX
    Anonymous

• how long have you been trying?
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Having no idea what you've been trying and how long all I can do is offer up what worked for DH and I.  Starting approx. 14 days after the first day of my period we tried every other evening.  We also used Preseed instead of a regular lubricant, as they actually impair the sperm.  And RELAX!  It worked right away for us and I hope that this candid info. works for you as well.  Don't give up hope.  I hear it can take up to a year. (Our neighbors adopted after trying for quite some time.  Three months later she was pregnant.  All the stress had been relieved and voila!)  Good luck!

Anonymous