OK we all get older, how have you changed and are you happy with that?

I'm in my 50's and allthough I'm nowhere near ready for embalming, it makes you think when you climb or decend stairs, see a fence you used to be willing to hop and all kinds of crazy things. My inside me still has one hell of a life going on, but the outside, just seems to B****H a lot. Want to share?

GMMOLLY

Asked by GMMOLLY at 1:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• Well, let's see, I am 60, and I had to par my outside with my inside. I felt young and energetic, but the outside made me feel old, I had the turkey neck and the saggin skin on the side of my cheecks, not to mention the bags under my eyes and droopy eyelids. Three years ago, I took care of all of that, I had a neck lift and a face lift, removed everything that made me look tired, then went on for a tummy tuck and got rid of 10 extra pounds of skin! I had a six pack under all that skin, imagine that!

After healing from all that I mentioned I joined a gym and started weight lifting, been doing it for 3 years now and I look and most importantly feel great! Am I happy? you betcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 1:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I'm also in my 50's. My grandmothers were greatgrandmothers when they were my age. It used to be the norm to be married and have babies when you were 17 or 18 in my grandmother's and mother's generations where I lived. Women have always been having teen pregnancies.

I have one grandson, 18 mo. They say you change when you are a grandmother but I care for him very similar to how I mothered. It took me longer to love him. I wish I could do more physically. I used to be Superwoman, my kids still think of me that way. Arthritis and fibromyalgia slow me down. I just do different things different ways.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I am 38, mother of three girls. I have changed for the better on the inside. Less selfish and I have learned to love my in laws but not diggin the wrinkles. lol

JenNAY3

Answer by JenNAY3 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• i'm 30 and my outside doesn't look older yet lol. people always assume i'm alot younger than i am (and usually give me attitude bc i am lugging around 3 little kids). but my personality has changed.... i'm not a wild party girl anymore... quit drinking... stay at home with the kids and do the whole housewife bit. my sense of humor is becoming more and more perverted though lol. i'll end up like my mom ijust know it :D
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I'm 34, and feel like im 84, I'm tired all the time, have no energy and if I have to pick up one more legos I will through it threw a window I feel like a damned maid. (anger issues grr) On top of that my skin is sagging, I have been trying to loose weight, before I could have dropped 10 to 15 pounds in a month now I am going on a month 1/2 and lucky to have lost 10 freaking pounds! when I was younger it was easier to loose weight. I don't smoke, don't drink (much last drink I had was last summer and was only a wine cooler) and don't do drugs I even gave up coffee. I have changed personalty wise alot from when I was younger. I am no where as selfish as I once was. I am trying to eat healthier I even *spits* try to exercise every so often.
    Orjimez

Answer by Orjimez at 11:26 AM on Apr. 17, 2010