im loosing hope.!

I thought i was pregnant. I was 4 weeks late and now i woke up this morning and i started bleeding .
im sooo sad.
im loosing home so bad .. Idk what to do!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• keep your chin up and stay healthy. it will happen when you are ready. i had a miscarraig a few years befor a had my daughter. it was very painful emotionaly and broke my heart. but now that i have her. i see why i had to wait a little longer for her. it is worth the wait. love yourself and the power of your body. it knows when the time is right.
    i am so sorry.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 1:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• You should go to your doctor and make sure everything is good. Then be patient, take care of yourself.
    Anonymous

• join the TTC group if you haven't already, and you will find some other women going through the same thing. & don't lose hope!
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry. Sometimes it can take a bit. Keep your chin up. I do agree with joining a TTC group for support and idea's and go get a check up to make sure everything is ok.
    Good luck!
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 4:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• im going through the same thing..my last period was dec 18 and no period yet...i lost my hopes i took like 5 hpt and all negative.. havent been to the doctor yet but im having all sympton of pregnancy.. my back high temp gain weight and cant wear tide pants.. dont know what to do.... help me
    twinbabies2005

Answer by twinbabies2005 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2010