Would you become a stripper?

If your family was in need of money?
Could you do it to put food on the table and a roof over your childs head?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I couldn't do that.
    Anonymous

• No. There would be another job out there. I'd just have to find it.
    Anonymous

• if i was a sexy woman i could. but i hate men. so it wold have to be an all womans club.
    Anonymous

• ha if i had the body and if i wasnt with my future husband..i was actually watching ..real sex 33 on hbo on demand.didnt finsih it but kinda internesting
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I have thought about i mean they make sometime 300 a night and that is a "slow" night for them, and the people aren't allowed to touch you or anything. And it not like you are actually having sex with them. and also just have to say like the breast feeding moms "it just your breast" the one near us is just a topless bar so basically dancing with nothing but your bathing suit bottom on.
    I just couldn't do it because i am too insecur, scared and I just feel it isn't right but if I REALLY had to.. idk i might. you never know until you are there
    Anonymous

• it would depend on how you look.... if you don't have the looks/body you mayaswell get a legit job bc you won't be making that much
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Sure!!! But they'd pay me to put my clothes back on...lol. I honestly think I'd shovel manure before stripping but if it were all I could find I'd do what it took to feed my kids.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:51 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Sure if I had the body... what is the big deal anyway... Why do strippers get a bad name?
    Anonymous

• not even with a good body would i do it...i rather wear gloves and scrub dirty public toilets....i would give up the comfort of my house and go live in one room before doing anything even close to that.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Actually, IF I had the body for it, and weren't so painfully shy and nervous and actually could dance a lick, yes I would do it. But as I am now, it just wouldn't be happening.
    Anonymous