In terms of technique, does anyone else find that pole dancing is amazing?

There was a chick doing pole dancing on You Tube. She wasn't wearing anything sexy, in fact she was wearing just regulare dancing clothes. But she was AMAZING! I mean, she didn't make it look dirty or raunchy, she wasn't mounding the damn thing. But how she was dancing on it and was practically able to spin on it with just her shoulder blade was incredible!

I thought it was amazing. Anyone else ever think this way about pole dancing?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 2:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I ordered my pole and am waiting impaitiently for it to arrive. I took a class and it was a heck of a workout!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I bet! I mean god it takes alot of work, and not just some raunchy ho willing to rub her cootch all over it. You really have to work that upper body strength.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• ya some girls have some great talent ..people think of pole dancing as trashy and or slutty but some of these girls are kind of amazing and the things they can do with their body is too..you have to have alot of muscle strength to do wat ive seen some girls do
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• It does seem to take a certain degree of athletic ability.
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 2:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Any form of dance can be amazing. People just unfortunately tie it to sluttiness, I've been thinking of trying the pole work outs too since my upper body needs a lot of work and I like dance.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 2:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• THe girl that one the Australian pole dancing Competition last year is AMAZING, If you have seen her check her out her name is Felix Cane. She gets pissed when people call her a stripper because hse's not she's a pole dancer. She said in an interview that her mom went to a fitness class before she ever tried it and didn't want mum being cooler than her...lol
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 2:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• ooops *won* lol
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 2:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• id love to learn how to pole dance but they dont come in my size too big for it lmao
    Anonymous

• ABOSLUTLY!! I HAVE A POLE IN MY OWN HOME. AND I LOVE IT. I DANCE FOR EXCERCISE AND ITS SO FUN! BEING CLASSY OR RAUNCHY JUST DEPENDS ON THE DANCER ( OR MOOD LOL ).
    Brown-Sugga

Answer by Brown-Sugga at 1:23 AM on Sep. 11, 2010