what will cause you to feel pregnant when you keep testing Neg.?

I've been feeling pregnant for going on 5 weeks. every test i have taken is Neg. but the symptoms are not going away. i've tried to google the symptoms but keep coming up with pregnancy. has anyone had this happen or know what's going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Health

• same thing happened to me and they wouldn't go away then i found out that I was was 6 months pregnant he finally showed up on a pregnancy test so not all of its in your head. This kind of stuff does happen.
    mother_crow82

Answer by mother_crow82 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Paranoia. The wishful thinking. Your mind basically.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I didn't feel pregnant until I was 5 months along and that was only because my breasts got sore and my pants no longer fit so I don't know what 'feeling pregnant' at 5 WEEKS would be.
    Anonymous

• The mroe you concentrate on feeling pregnant.. the longer it will last. I tried to conceive for 3 years. Every month almost, it was negative.. and yet every month, i'd throw up in the morning.. my boobs would hurt and i could smell everything. Because I believed that I was pregnant.. The one month that I didn't even think twice about it, i actually turned up pregnant. lol
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Your mind!!!!

Answer by older at 2:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I know how you feel, I'm 6 days late am nausous, and two neg tests 3 days ago, I guess I just wait LOL
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• your hormone levels being out of whack. My prolactin levels were elevated when I was in my early 20s which caused my body to think it was pregnant and mimic all the signs of pregnancy, but no baby. You need to see a dr.

Answer by missanc at 9:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2010