do I HAVE to?

ok, I just got some Monistat stuff for my yeast infection, and it said to use it right before bed. Do I HAVE to wait til then? I mean, it's really irritating, I want it better now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Health

• If you got the cream, then you need to wait otherwise it will leak out while standing or sitting rather than staying in place when you are laying down. Next time get the one designed for day use
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• it's better to do it before bed bc you will be laying down and it won't have as much chance to leak out
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• It is best to do it at bedtime because of the "leaking" that occurs, but you can spread the cream on the outer parts to help with the itching.
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 2:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• It is better before bed because you keep as much as the medicine as possible inside of you for as long as possible.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I never wait, and never had a problem.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2010