What do you think?

Last weekend my dad came up with my grandparents for the weekend to visit me and DD. On the way here their car died. So instead of having a nice relaxing weekend like planned, we ended up spending all weekend running around trying to get their car fixed. On top of me having to work. Now this trip was supposed to be just for my dad to get away for a weekend. But my gma invited herself and my gpa along. So we all ended up spending all weekend taking care of gma because apparently she no longer does ANYTHING for herself at all. Gpa waits on her hand and foot 24/7. Well after they left I had siad soemthing on facebook about it was a good weekend with everyone but i was tired. Apparently my gma called my mom crying because I hurt her feelings by saying I was tired. I think she's trying to start drama, and so does my mom. but I guess she's really upset. I have a 3mo old and work full time, I don't need her BS drama too!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm not sure what the question is? What do we think about what exactly?
    Anonymous

• If she acts like this all the time, just ignore her
    Anonymous

• Sounds like my mother - DRAMA queen!
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 2:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• just ignore it, saying you are tired was nothing wrong you are entitled to be tired
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 3:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I think your grandma is probably lonely, so she is acting out.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I have relatives like this when you hear their complaints think this in your head as you smile and nod cry me a river build a bridge and get over it. drama is all some people can do you were tired it happens.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• So Grandma's a facebook junkie? As long as you do yor best, be thankful for the people you can please. No one get's 100% in that catagory and I mean no one.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 7:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2010