Backpains...I came upon a spa that uses infrared heat and massages. Gave me an idea to try our heat lamp on my back. =) Have you tried it?

It turned out that Heat lamps can be used as a medical treatment to provide dry heat. It provided relief to my aching back. Great thing that I got this desk type heat lamp (kinda looks like a fan) for free from a neighbor who was moving. I almost refused it since our apartment has a good heating system. So now, I'm gonna use this for my aching back, sore muscles or when I'm having a hair treatment.

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• like what heat wraps? brand? =)
    the heat lamp worked great and it turned out that it immediately penetrates under the skin level because of the electromagnetic waves. I feel better again. Been having backpains for days on end.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• no havnt, but the heat wraps work so wonderfully that i can get rid of pain in a day or two....compared with a heating pad at around a week.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2010