Funny things your kids have said/done today

this morning my daugter got all of her shoes out and had them lined up on the floor, i tried to move them so I could vaccum and she goes " No these are my favorite toys !" lol... she has thousands of dollars worth of toys and those are her favorite lol....

a little bit later we were picking up the shoes and as my 17 month old son was putting them back in the closet he tried to lick all of them

when we were done my son insisted on sitting in her babydoll stroller ( looks like a carriage, where they would lay down, not sit up) ...to drink his chocolate milk and was sitting in it for over 30 minutes ( it was just so funny to see him sitting in it)

when we were watching tv together, someone had something like " she doesnt have a heart" ( meaning she was cruel) ..and so my daughter gasps and asks how she is still alive lol ( which is pretty smart for a 3 year old to know lol)

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 2:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son was upset because I wouldnt buy him anything in Walmart and said "You are 32 years old. You are too old to be acting like this"
    dmelyoung

Answer by dmelyoung at 3:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• AND...when my son was taking his nap...he was growling in his sleep ( he thinks he is a dinosaur) lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Haha! So cute!! My son thinks he's a monkey, or a lion depending on the moment.

My son is 20 months old. He was at my mother's house yesterday and he was climbing on a little kiddie table and my mother said "Simon you'd better get down from there I mean it!" and he just smiled at her so she started to count to three. It went like this:

My mother: "1...2...3!"
    Simon: 4!!

He melted her heart and he never even got into trouble!

Then this morning I came down stairs (my husband was down there already with our son) and saw him climbing on a chair and getting ready to stand on the arm and I just looked at him and he said "SIMON GET DOWN!!" ahahaha!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:42 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• lol my 6 mo (well almost 7mo) swiped some pizza off of her brother's plate and then they were both upset when i took it away.... he wanted her to eat it i guess. he did give her a dibs (those ice cream treat things) when i wasn't looking but i could tell bc her face was covered in chocolate and she was very happy lol. and then he was mad iwouldn't let him give her another one. he said he saved it for her lol (he's 2yo)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• My husband is off of work for 11 days. My DD is getting sick of him I guess. She poked her little head up this morning and said "has it been 11 days yet?" LOL
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 2:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• my 11 month old picked up on the word "meanie" courtessy of my 3 year old......she has been calling me meanie all day everytime i tell her no
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:51 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• haha my son does that also beckcorc. When he is doing something i start counting i say 1 and he says two then trying not to laugh because he is in trouble i say 3 he says 5.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• my daughter is five months old, she keeps sucking on her hands but she puts too much and gags then yells are me like i did it
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 3:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2010