can you

get a ultra sound though your vagina? And see the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• yes
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 2:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Yes that is usually the first ultrasound they do.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 2:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• yes.... i never got one of those but my sister never got one through her belly so i guess it's up to the person doing it or maybe your weight too.... idk why lol
    Anonymous

• The only time I had a vaginal ultrasound is when there was a problem. During my normal pregnancies I was always given a regular ultrasound.
    Anonymous

• Yes. I think unless you are in your second and third trimester that is usually how they do a sonogram. They did for me anyways the first trimester occasionally in the second, and through out all my endometriosis isues
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• lol at the first Anon... your weight has nothing to do with it. But yes, when your only a few weeks pregnant or so its the best and easiest way to see your tiny developing embryo. Or you have any problems for example an ectopic pregnancy, a vaginal ultrasound may be the only way they can find the tiny baby the tube.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• woops I meant in the tube* lol
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• w both of my pregnancies, i had a vaginal ultrasound at my first apt, then regular ones after that.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 7:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• yes
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2010