What is the wierdest, strangest, or funniest thing you have cried over?

I've been spring cleaning.I decided it was time to get rid of my 3 yr olds high chair that was taking up the most room in out tiny apt. He didn't even use it anymore. I didn't want to throw it away, it was still in good shape so SO says put it outside, someone will pick it up. So I did. As I was walking back inside, I turned, looked at it and could feel the tears coming! He is my youngest, no longer a baby and I couldn't help it!
Then the other day I am reading a Danielle Steel book. I usually don't read them but I was bored. In the book, the character meets a man who breaks down the wall she has built around herself then convinces her to marry him, something she never wanted to do. Then after some problems, he leaves her. I was like, ok...later in the book, her dog, who is her best friend gets sick and dies. And I teared up over that! Not over her man troubles but her dog dying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i bawled for days when our dog died.......its worth a cry.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I've broken down and cried about mustard on my pants! It's crazy the things that can trigger emotion! I cry over books all the time! I cried watching the series finale of Ugly Betty!
    kristie1029

Answer by kristie1029 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Oh goodness, when my mom's Chihuahua died, we were all in tears!! I had to hide in my room because I didn't want my son or my SO to see me! Apparently at the same time, my mom was hiding from my son in her room too, crying!
    Anonymous

• lol i am way more pathetic than you. i cry over commercials.not even sappy ones. any kind of commercial. especially the ones for the 'better life foundation'..... idk who they are but they should pull those commercials bc they make me cry everytime. o and also the book the giving tree by shel silverstein. can't get through that without crying and my son looks at me like i'm a freak (which i am i guess lol)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• lol, this happened when I was little but it was the first thing that came to mind. When I was about 7 or 8, I went swimming at the community pool with my cousins. I forgot my underwear ( I had worn my suit to the pool and didn't pack underwear to change into) So I had to put my clothes on and go commando. Later on my uncle was teasing me and said he heard I had to go without undies and I cried my eyes out! At least my cousin yelled at him that he wasn't supposed to say anything!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I cried my eyes out one Christmas, when my girls were small and I had planned a big surprise for them and they discovered it and spoil it, I cried all day!!!!!!

Answer by older at 3:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• funniest reason I ever cried (or at least I laugh now lol): I was pregnant at the time so hormones were crazy. I was trying to make some balkan doughnuts from scratch using a recipe. well the oil was VERY hot and melted the spatula. I squatted on the floor screaming and crying "WHYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYY". SO told me to calm down and i felt insulted, ran to the bedroom and locked myself inside. So left the house, went to the grocery store to buy some more veggie oil and a new spatula. The doughnuts turned out delicious lol. Another weird crying story: same pregnancy, hormones crazy, a young woman knocked on the front door, she was crying and freaking out, telling me her car was out of gas and she needed to pick up her child in another town. I ran for my purse, gave her $5....SO later told me he knew her and she is a known crack addict, so the money I gave her was probably just for drugs. I cried and locked myself in the bathroom.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• lol princessbeth, I cry during the animal shelter commercials, the sad ones with all the puppies and kittens. Then I always want to go adopt a pet that instant!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• OMG Owl Feather, I almost choked on my soda when I read yours!! LMAO! WHYYY!!
    Anonymous

• baby diaper commercial I had postpartum
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 3:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2010