What is a stupid thing you are scared of?

I am very scared of spiders... I like all other bugs, reptiles, or animals (well I dont like tics either), but I am terrified of spiders, but if I look at one for too long I cant kill it so I have to figure out a way to trap it then let it go lol...I know wierd!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mice and birds, even dead ones.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 2:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I'm scared of storms.. Not like, just rain.. But when it gets to where it could be a tornado, I get freaked out!!!! lol.
    Anonymous

• When I was a kid it was the monster under your bed that will grab your toe if it pokes out from under the covers.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I had that monster too BlooBird. I also couldn't walk down the hall without turning on the light, even during the day. These days, I would say being home alone is the stupid thing I am scared of. If SO is gone for the night, I'll have my son sleep with me because I am afraid to sleep alone.
    Anonymous

• grasshoppers. I go into a full blown panic. Seriously. it is sad.. kind of like those stupid fakey talk show where people freak over cats. Thats me. grasshoppers cause me to hyperventilate, shake and yes even cry. they are evil..lol it is a joke in our family, but really they terrify me. i am not sure why, but i have even almost wrecked the car because one jumped on the windshild wiper and hung on.. staring me down... ok it felt that way.. lol. i LOATHE grasshoppers....
    Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 3:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Beetles, june bugs mostly.
    Most bugs really. I'm not so much scared of them, just super grossed out.

I am TERRIFIED of ocean dwellers. 98% of creatures living in the ocean scare me.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• you know those squishy balls that have tentacles on them? I am scared of those, I don't like it to touch me, and i feel like I am going to have a panic attack when one does...DH got DS one for easter, so i have gotten to the point where I can pick it up at arms length, but i totally freak if DH comes after me with it, BTW he thisnks is very very funny
    Hulkgrrl

Answer by Hulkgrrl at 3:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I am afraid of bugs...but I'm afraid of something even more stupid than that....you know those people who dress up in those big costumes...like you go to disney world and see mickey mouse? those HUGE costumes where you can't see the persons face or eyes or anything? I'm afraid of those....they terrify me. Even if I KNOW the person inside of them. I do not know why...I have no clue why I have this fear...but I am absolutely horrified.
    Anonymous

• Birds. I am VERY afraid of birds. I even hit the ground (dove under a dining room table) at a friend's house when their trained parakeet flew towards my hand because I accidentally held it out while gesturing/talking. The family had no idea I was so frightened and were perplexed at my shreaking and diving...... which then evolved into laughter while I was shaking, under the table. : ) Pretty funny stuff (for them). I do take wonderful pictures of birds tho. Go figure!
    momofours

Answer by momofours at 3:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I'm TERRIFIED of needles! I started crying and shaking when I got my epidural. I'm kinda afraid of the water too. I don't want to be afriad of it, I'm just scared of all those creepy and poisonous animals that live there, like jellyfish and squids and sharks. I will NEVER go in a submarine because I'm scared I'm just gonna see a giant eye go by the window and a giant squid is gonna crush us...
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2010