useing ur childs money?

if ur child gets money for there birthday and there like 4- do u "hold on" to it for them and use the money twords stuff for them? put it into a piggy bank and save it or . . .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We put it away for my daughter, but she can use it on whatever she wants. She's only 6yo and already likes to save her money to get bigger and better things. For instance, she bought herself a trampoline (with a net of course) at the age of 5yo. DH and I didn't have to pitch in ANY money.
    Anonymous

• When our kids get money for their birthdays, they can either use it (especially if it's a gift card) or put it in the bank (obviously not for gift cards.) We've never used it for ourselves.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• No, I don't use it. But I do put it up for him until he figures out what he wants to spend it on, otherwise he'd stick it in his pocket or wallet and lose it.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2010