When was the last time you spent over $100 on something just for YOU?

There have been a few times I have spent that much on my kids for different things, but I can't even remember the last time I spent that much money on myself - I think I would feel like I wasted it.... what about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i often feel like that but i was feeling down in the dumps last weekend and went shopping for myself for some new spring clothes and spent over 100 dollars
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I have a very difficult time spending money like that on myself. I'm such a bargain shopper when it comes to myself. I can't even remember the last time I treated myself to something over $100.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 3:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• About a month ago when I purchase myself a brand spanking new Dell laptop computer.
    momoftwins240

Answer by momoftwins240 at 3:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I got new glasses a couple of months ago, and they were more than $100. I've had a couple of pairs of shoes that I've paid more than $100 for, because my poor feet hurt and I was looking for something comfortable enough to be able to stay on my feet to accomplish my tasks. I don't think I've ever spent that much money on myself for anything else. I have gotten some things that originally cost that much, but they were on clearance when I got them. Last summer, I got a $110 pair of pants for $10. Now, that's a bargain, and I was really proud of myself.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Well, my SO got me and IPOD for Valentines Day. Then he liked it so much he wanted one so I told him to buy another one and we would trade (I wanted a different color) and that would be my gift to him, I would "compensate" him for it. So in essence, it was like we bought our own gifts!
    Anonymous

• A couple of months ago I got myself a pair of Merrell boots!
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 3:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I spent $400 on myself yesterday on ColdwaterCreek.com!! I never do that and I do feel guilty, but honestly, I have nothing to wear. I bought mostly tops. I still need to go to Kohl;s and get some capris. It was fun, I can't wait to get everything!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I'm going to get my teeth cleaned for $168. Does that count?
    Anonymous

• i can not even remember! honestly! i spent 20 on a pair of jeans. but that was months ago.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• There's never any money left for me to buy something for myself. Last time I bought clothing or shoes for me was a couple of years ago. DH, on the other hand, buys himself something almost every week. He mostly buys books and tools. For my birthday he bought himself a wood chipper. Thanks, honey. It was a really nice birthday.
    Anonymous