What year did you meet your husband/boyfriend?

And how long after meeting him for the first time did you share your first kiss together?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I met him in the year 2003 and our first kiss came about 3 hours after we met.
    Anonymous

• We met in January 2006, kissed for the first time in April.

Answer by missanc at 3:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• of 2006 - sorry

• Met him at cub scouts, our boys were in together. Our first kiss was a month later on our first date.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Met him april of '08, began seeing each other Oct '08.. first kiss followed first "date".... pregnant by December..... Guess you can say we moved fast.. a bit too fast perhaps? But we are happy with the lil dude who makes our life much more enjoyable =]
    Anonymous

• We met in June 1990. He was my boss and I kissed him that day. We got married 4 years later. Today is our 16th Anniversary.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:59 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• We met in 2002, just through friends - having a drink together with them all.
    Then we met again properly in early 2003 and had our first kiss - but we didn't start going out with eachother until september 2003.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 4:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I met my husband in Jr. High in 1981! Dated him in High School and College then Married in 1992. Had our first child in 2006! Wow! How is that for a time-line? Married 17 years & have a precious 3 year old boy!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I was 18 when I met my fiance. I had a 4 month old little girl, and I was in an abusive relationship. My boyfriend at the time used to break up with me all the time, and beg for me back, and I always went back. This particular night, he had broken up with me and I had gone to my cousins house where she was going to be meeting a guy she met online, she was meeting him in person for the first time. My now fiance was one of his friends and was there that night and hardly said two words to me...but I saw something in him, and that night when my boyfriend begged for me back, I told him no. Even though I had no idea who this other guy was, or where he lived...but I found him and we been together ever since. My daughter is now 2 1/2 and we have a 10 month old little boy as well. =)
    Anonymous

• 1995. We went out the first time Apr. 15th 2004 (yeah we kissed then). We got married Dec. 31st 2005.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 4:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2010