Do you think red/orange headed kids are cute or ugly?

This is awful but...here goes.
Before we had our last child,my DH used to pick on his niece and nephew all the time because of thier red and orange hair. One has red hair..the other one has carrot top orange hair.
When we got pregnant with our daughter, I remember making the comment one time, that I hoped she didn't end up having red hair like thiers. Well, guess what? She has red hair,lol. Go figure. But to me, she is absolutely adorable and beautiful but..I'm her mom, I'm supposed to think that,lol.

What are your thoughts on red/orange hair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I asked for anything but a redhead w/freckles too. My dd was born just that. lol He hair has gotten blonder over the years, but now she puts red back in it. lol Most red heads are gorgeous!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 7:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• uggo!
    Anonymous

• I LOVE red headed babies... I so wanted one!!!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• it doesn't matter what the hair color is lol it matters if the kid is cute or if they aren't regardless of the hair color
    Anonymous

• How does being a ginger automatically make someone ugly?

I love red heads.

I think what's ugly is judging people based on the colour of their hair.
    Anonymous

• I'm crazy for redheads. SO is or was a carrot top. He's military so he has it cut really short and it's turning white now. I'm just a sucker for a redhead. I'm of Celtic descent so that might be why. He's Irish and I'm Scottish.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I was scared my girls would end up with it , cause some in hubby's family have red hair..But they turned out to be blond/ green eyed.. I think a deep red color is beautiful but that carrot color w/ freckles is not attractive to me.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 4:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• My eight week old is a carrot top and he is gorgeous! My other 2 have a hint of red with me being a red head, so I love red/orange hair! Anon 8.21 your just a troll and a pot stirrer - get a life
    MrsBirks

Answer by MrsBirks at 4:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I LOVE red hair. It's so cute!
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I know this guy he has red hair and freckles now its ginger but this boy is hot he rocks it!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:42 PM on Apr. 16, 2010