Did you go to the Old Navy 50% off sale this morning? What'd you get?

This morning if you had an Old Navy credit card and you were one of the first 50 people at the store you got 50% off anything you could fit in the bag they gave you (although at our location they let you fill up one of those giant blue bags you can shop with while in the store). What'd you get if you went? I got 13 shirts, 1 vest, 2 shorts, 2 pairs of shoes, 1 baseball cap and a pair of jeans for my son. For myself I got 4 shirts, 2 cardigans, 3 pairs of shorts and a pair of sandals. My total on everything was $140! Yay! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nothing, I don't have an old navy cc and I was at work....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I never use credit cards but I've found some stores offer huge savings to people who use their store card since the recession began. I like this sale because you get 50% off of the clearance prices so a whole wardrobe thats normally $600 is now $100!
    Anonymous