So the diaper question got me thinking...

when you change your baby at someone else's house, what do you do with the diaper? Even at my mom's, I will walk the diaper to the outside trash can after I wrap it up. I don't know why but it just seems right!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If it's someone with babies as well then I'll ask them which garbage can they want them in. If it's someone without babies I usually put them in my diaper bag and take them home to my own garbage can.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I ask them where i should put it.Usually they say the trash since the are gonna take it out later..
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 4:51 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I just ask them where they prefer the diaper.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 5:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I usually ask them too. I tie mine up in these little smell proof bags made for diapers that I got at a baby fair so scent isn't an issue!
    Anonymous

• it depends if it is a pee or stinky diaper and if they have kids or not. ay my MILs house i take it outside if it's stinky.
    colorsofgrey

Answer by colorsofgrey at 1:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2010