Do you ever think about this?

That when discussing the concept of religion, it's referring to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXPaGCRngWw

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 4:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I like that. I wish we could all worship so openly and introduce ourselves as what we are without any worry.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I agree completely with pnwmom.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

Just one more reason the show was set 250 years in the future.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Exactly NP. If we had that right now some zealots would think it would be Z'ha'dum
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• It's a nice idea, someday maybe it will happen.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• No I dont... biblicaly it won't happen that way.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

LOL it's already happened - we already have all those religions - that was the entire point of the video - do you ever once stop to consider how many different religions there are or do you only think in terms of Christian and Wrong?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I must say that I do, only think in Christian and wrong that is....Jesus Christ is the only way.
    Now Christianity also states we have the option to opt out, and I have no ill feelings towards other religions( maybe sadness ), but they have just used the free will of choice, God gave us. They are just as worthy of love as any one else, and God loves them. He wants no one to perish.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 10:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Why do you believe that there is only ONE way Nynne? We realize you are speaking out of your love for Christ but can you not see that other religions are JUST as valid as yours. Don't feel sad for people because they are happy, to say so otherwise is arrrogant and I don't believe that is your intent.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2010