18 Weeks I need a answer

I still have NO energy. I have gotten so lazy. Any suggestions to get a little burst of energy to atleast get the house cleaned? What do you do to keep up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• fruit can give you energy. and exercise, even if you feel exhausted exercising can acctually give you energy
    Anonymous

• I'm 18 weeks and 1 day. I know what you mean about the lack of energy. I have my good days and my bad days with being tired.
    I started leaving my bedroom blinds open so the sun shines in to wake me up in the morning, that helps a lot. I just start doing stuff right away. The more I do, the more energized I become. Thats easier said than done because I feel too tired to even start,lol. But I suppose its just mind over matter sometimes. Good Luck, hope you feel more energized soon!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• OP Here I am 18 and 1 day too
    Anonymous