Advice Please?

I am half way through my pregnancy. I still haven't been to the Dr. I have No car, friends, family to help I have 18 mth old twins and cant take a cab since I need them in a carsesat and cant take that and strollers through the Hospital Any suggestions on what I can do to get to the Drs

Please dont comment on Oh and your pregnant again I was on the Shot

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• call your local dhs office and tell them your situation. they may be able to help. there may also be a bus in your area.
    Anonymous

• Some hospital have transportation, like a mini van to help those get to the hospital and Dr. Call the hospital and your Dr and let them know the situation and hopefully someone will be able to help you out.
    Good luck!
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 5:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• If you have insurance/ state call the number on the back of the card. Like a pp said, there is transportation available. If that doesn't work, call the hospital, ask to speak to a social worker and let her help you to figure this out. Good luck.

If you are near me, I'll come babysit, so you can take a cab. ;)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2010