What can I use to display lollipops upright in a gift basket

Ladies I need your help, I'm making a gift basket for my daughter's school auction. I bought these huge lollipops from Disneyland, they are a bit heavy and about 12-14in long. I need to put them in the gift basket I'm making along with other things. I'm trying to figure what to use to make them stand upright or how to hold them in place so they dont fall over.

Thank you in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Get that green foam stuff from the craft store. I can't remember what it's called. I think its for floral arrangements.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• They sell craft foam at craft stores...like what tey put on the bottom of some flower basket arrangements. They come in white or green. Check there, if you have trouble finding it, ask one of the sales people, I'm sure they could help you out! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Thank you all very much.
    Mommyx2BG

Answer by Mommyx2BG at 5:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Floral foam or one of those wire flower holders.

Answer by Bmat at 5:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• you could put them into a vase along side some silk flowers,or use some foam and cut out some flowers.
    -Iliketoknit

Answer by -Iliketoknit at 5:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2010