So obviously you do NOT have a perfect life....quit bragging about it..

I have a friend ( well now we have lost touch and jsut talk online, on occasion). Well she is on my facebook and myspace and she always puts things like " My perfect family", " my perfect life" , "everything I have always wanted", etc.

But just a few months ago she let me know that they have been trying for another kid and found out she cant have anymore, and that her husband is having health problems, so she might have to get a job if he cant work anymore ( meaning they will have to downsize), and not to mention her kids are brats!

Get over yourself girl !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That is horrible that you are complaining because she has a sunny disposition on problems she is having in her life....Everyone has problems and can still believe they have a perfect life ( and family) .... its sad that you dont think you do. It just shows that she must be a very strong wife and mother!
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 6:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• and I have to add........all kids are brats, and its just rude to point that out ....and i am so sure your children are just a delight! ( just like their mommy)
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 6:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Wow so you are happy she is finally not doing good huh? If you hate her and are that jealous of her take her off both your accounts...wait until she gets her job and downsizes and manages to still smile and be content and happy with her family...not trying to be mean but you sound like the one that has the bigger problem here,if this girl was all about perfection why would she have told you about all of this? and why are you bad mouthing her babies? are you jealous of them too?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 6:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Just because her husband is having health problems and she is unable to have children does not mean that she can't be happy and grateful for the family/life she already has. Sounds like you are a tad bit jealous and may be the one that needs to get over yourself instead?
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• no YOU get over yourself bitch
    Anonymous

• I feel sorry for her for confiding in a so called "friend" like you.
    Anonymous

• Jealous much???? Maybe even with her husband not being in good health and with not being able to have another child she STILL sees her life as perfect. Why do you care????
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• So you get online to a website she has probably NEVER visited and post it for abunch of strangers to read instead of telling this to her face? What a low life, pathetic person you are.
    Anonymous

• And what exactly is your question??

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• :/
    Sorry youre upset with her for not posting publicly that she is having some family issues.
    Are you having a pms day?
    I don't post bad or upsetting stuff on my facebook either.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2010