THATS IT... IV HAD ENOUGH!!

im on this stupid GD diet and all its doing is pissing me off! Im so cranky now. I have zero energy. And reguardless of how exact i fallow the diet, my sugar is always high! I really dont want to go on insulin but thats probably going to happen monday... Which pisses me off even more. I feel like im ignoring my other children cause im so moody and every little thing is driving me crazy!! Iv had enough. Its time for this baby to come out!!! But im only 34 weeks so i dont think thats going to happen anytime soon... Errrr!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• :(
    I hope you feel better soon. Gestational Diabetes is no fun.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:43 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I'm sorry! I have GD too, so I know how you're feeling. Fortunately mine isn't high after meals, but it has been high in the morning for my fasting- and insulin is the only thing that will fix that. If your fasting is normal and it's just your after meals number that is high, you can ask your dr about glyburide, which is an oral medication to help keep your sugars down. You still have to be careful not to let your sugars get too low with it, just like with insulin, but it's oral and not a shot!

Answer by missanc at 7:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2010