I am pregnant!

HOw do I figure out due date? I am waiting for my appointment next month to find out but a little curious to see how far.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• go to babygaga.com
    it will ask you for the first day of your last period. and it will tell you.
    i did this when i first found out i was preggo and my due date was true!!!
    congrats & good luckk
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• A pregnancy is 40 weeks and it starts from the first day of your last period. It doesnt start on your conception date, like some people think it does. That can get a little confusing lol so for example if you had you period 5 weeks ago and conceived 3 weeks ago you would be 5 weeks pregnant not 3 weeks. lol so just count 40 weeks from your last period to find out. hope this helped! and congratulations!!!
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Congratulations! :)
    The due date advice from both the pp's will work so I have nothing to add to that,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:51 PM on Apr. 16, 2010