what is the best piece of clothing u have ever owned?

it could be already gone and thrown away or still hung up in your closet and u wear it often. I used to have this pair of converse sneakers that i loved sooo much. than my mom decided they were ugly and threw them away. :-( i have yet to forgive her. lol jk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had a beautiful cream colored silk Ralph Lauren blouse that I absolutely loved.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• My hot pink Chuck Taylor's. I loved them!!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• i had this stupid NC Panther's shirt, it was bright bright blue with the logo on the front. I hate it now, but i loved it back then, wore it almost all the time lol. now i have this cute pair of jeans that i love so much, they fit so well and i get scared every time i have to wash them cause i'm afraid they'll shrink or something.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 6:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I had a plaid Giorgio Armani jacket that I particularly loved.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I had this old sweatshirt that was full of holes but so comfy. The neck was torn up and the sleeves were falling apart, but I loved it. I left it at a friend's house and they threw it away thinking it was just an old rag!
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 6:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• My padded push up bra from VS... Until I magically grow more boobies over night this will always hold a special place in my heart ;) lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I got a whole lot of mileage out of my slinky knee-length acid washed denim skirt, once upon a time. It was prbably about a size 4. Ugh.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 7:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• i have a gorgeous pair of patchwork pants I sewed myself. but there are so many rips and tears they just arent wearable. I'm hoping to reuse some of the patches to make a new pair someday.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I had a pair of bell bottoms from the 70s that I got from a friend. Another friend borrowed them and her mother threw them away because they had some holes in them. I was so pissed off. Hell I am still pissed off even though they wouldn't fit me now.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2010