how do you remove nail polish from a blanket?

my daughter spilled a whole bottle all over my bed ............how do i get it out..?

allforthelove

Asked by allforthelove at 6:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

• http://www.ehow.com/how_2198166_nail-polish-out-fabric.html
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Since its all over your bed you might not be able to! It depends of course on what type of fabric it is. Your best bet is to test a small piece of the blanket first, put a piece of tin foil on the underside of the blanket and take a piece of ice to the top part. Hold the ice on the blanket until it is very cold (make sure you cover the ice in a plastic bag you don't want your blanket wet just very cold) Once the nail polish is hard pick it off gently. Honestly if you do get it off then you'll have to deal with the stain underneath if it isn't a very expensive comforter I'd say call it a loss and buy a new one :)
    Anonymous