is there a class on ft hood base for parents with taribble 2s

my sons turning 2 i'm a long way from the help of my mom and dad and my sons getting to be a hand full my mom says to goto a parenting class to get some help is there one on base?

Manda_Evans

Asked by Manda_Evans at 7:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I found this number for parenting classes on a list of Ft Hood helpful numbers: 254-618-7443

Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 5:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• You just need a basic understanding of the "terrible twos". The child is not trying to be bad they are testing the limits to see where they are set. Can he get away with jumping on the couch?? Will mom really send me to bed if I hit her?? Do I have to clean up my toys or is mom just making empty threats?? KWIM Be consistent with routines like brushing teeth before bed and if you say you're leaving the park in five minutes then leave the park. If you say pick up the toys or no tv then follow thru.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• theres really no classes to take for the terrible twos. you just have to deal with it and try to relax. its a normal thing most little ones go through. just take everything with ease. or else you'll drive yourself nuts. good luck
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:39 AM on Apr. 17, 2010