Secret Life of the American Teenager fans?

I borrowed seasons 1 & 2 from a friend, and I'm almost through season 2. (I don't have cable or sattelite so I didn't get to start watching til a week or two ago.) I was curious to see if Hulu had the show on there now, and it does, but the episodes are different from the DVDs. Like It has episodes that are on season 2 DVDs listed as later episodes from season 1. What's up with that? Were they actually season 1 or 2? I'm so confused lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 7:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• It should be labeled season 1 volume 1 and 2 then season 2 volume 1. Season 2 volume 2 hasn't come out yet that I know about. Season 3 should be starting June 7.

List of season 1 episodes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Life_of_the_American_Teenager_(Season_1)

List of season 2 episodes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Life_of_the_American_Teenager_(Season_2)

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 9:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• season one is only tell she has her son the last ep of season one was her having the baby any of her with him is season 2. and shes with ben tell the end of season 2. season 3 starts in like jun or so i think maybe sooner. any more Qs abou it and i'll let you know i've seen ever ep at lest once lolz
    Manda_Evans

Answer by Manda_Evans at 7:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• So why do they sell 3 discs in each DVD set and call it season 1 and 2? I think that's so stupid. I wondered why there were only like 10 or 12 episodes in each season lol. Didn't make any sense to me at all.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• try surfthechannel.com for episodes
    krazymami028

Answer by krazymami028 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• JairaTraci is correct. They take a break halfway through each season, making us wonder "Was that the whole season?" but then, no, it continues until the season finale. So it's like there were 4 half seasons rather than 2 continuous seasons. Fun, huh?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• All I can answer is yes I am a fan lol. I just recently started watching. Reading all this I'm apparently behind. I thought I watched all of season one but apparently I watched season 2 bc her son was in or mentioned in all episodes I saw. I don't have cable or sat either. My mom dvrs shows. I also started watching a show called Being Erica but got in during season 2. Man I hate only having free over the air tv. I'm to cheap for cable or sat lol
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 18, 2010