Do you and your DH/SO do everything together like grocery shopping,clothes shopping for the kids ,all docotors appointments for the family and other stuff like that?

We do.
My ex husband and I was never like that. I did EVERYTHING for the family and the house (inside and out) all by myself.
I've been with this man for 3 years and we still do everything together. We enjoy eachothers company. I always ask him if he just wants me to run to the store, but he likes to go,lol. Weird (in a good way weird)
Are you and yours like that too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• we do pretty much everything together. he goes to all my doc opts. grocery shopping is a must since he helps me pick what to make for meals. we like to have an equal say in what dd wears so we both go clothes shopping. and his opinion is really the only one i care about when it comes to my clothes(besides my own of course). and he likes to have my opinion on his clothes. we love each others company. we even went to lowe's the other day and picked out house plants as a family. it just works for us. i dont really have many friends and dont like going places alone, and he is my best friend!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Hell no. That would be annoying as hell. When I am around someone like that it even annoys me.
    Anonymous

• ahh no... my husband will aviod going to the grocery store at all cost... but thats ok with me because it means he is watching the kids and i get to go BY MYSELF!!!!! lol
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• No. He was always "too busy". Or "Too tired" or planning to golf with his buddies. @@
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• jennifer588...that sounds like us! lol We are eachothers best friend too.
    Anonymous

• Generally, no. He will give me a day off and take the youngest grocery shopping if he has Friday off. Sometimes we do other shopping as a family, but often it is just me and the kids. He works really hard and if he doesn't want to go, I don't argue.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• me and mine do a lot togeather but i'm the only one who can drive he never got his dl an in the army he really dont need it. he trys to do all my sons dr appooointment with me and mine to. some times he dosent go with me. but its not really that odd my parents are like that too sept for the shoping my dad hates that and it dont help that my grandma has alls timer and is nutty so me and my bro do a lot of it for her kuse my parents wont put her in a home. but its some what normal its no biggy if yo9u like it then go with it.
    Manda_Evans

Answer by Manda_Evans at 8:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Yes mine does and I don't mind unless he is too tired or working nights but yeah he is a real family man I love it my ex wasn't like that either sometimes it's better the second time around ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• We try do to most things involving each other and are kids together. For the most part it works out and I like the feeling of being supported, and that we both have a say in what is going on. Works for us. We do have our separate lives, interests, hobbies and friends too.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• BEFORE KIDS we did most everything together. Now, one of us stays home while the other gets the shopping done. That is MUCH easier. lol

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 8:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2010