Nipple odor when breastfeeding.

My Baby is only a month old and about a week or two ago I noticed a slight B.O. smell when I feed her, it is ONLY on my left side not the right. does anyone know what this could be from? I dont eat onions or many other foods that would make it smell. please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• when i breast fed my first son i drank some sort of dring that had gensing in it and it make my mikye stink for a few weeks.
    Anonymous

• I never experienced that, and I breastfed my children a total of 4 years. You may have some type of infection.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 8:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• That never happened to me and I also think it sounds like an infection. Better see the doctor.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• wash the tatas often and change your pads often! I hate the same prob!
    Anonymous

• That happened to me when my milk came in & for a week or two after, I didn't have an infection.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 9:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2010