Do you think THINKING a baby is ugly is mean?

I know that actually stating it is a bit tacky, but do you feel guilt after you see a baby and do not think they are cute?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't feel bad. not everyone, baby or grown, can be gorgeous. That's life. I don't say it to the parents or anything, but I certainly don't feel bad for thinking to myself, DAYUM!

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• not really i was told when i was a little girl that the ugly babys grow up to be beautiful people i dont know if that was my gramas way of tellin it was ok i wasnt cute or her way of givin life leasons but its been truer for most (not my self but most others i've meat.)
    Manda_Evans

Answer by Manda_Evans at 8:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• nope. Just like i dont think all adults are attractive, I dont think all babies are cute. doesnt mean i dont like them or enjoy being with them, jsut that appearance wise they don't meet up with what i deem to be beautiful. would i ever say as much to a mom or child, HELL no! a personal opinion is just that. given its kept that way no reason to feel bad for having one. I love my daughter more than life but honestly she was funny looking in my eyes when she was born, a bunch of red wrinkles. did i love her the minute i laid eyes on her , very much. did i still think she looked funny, oh yeah :)
    Anonymous

• No, one of mine, as a baby, was uuuggggly!...LOL - But now he's the most handsome thing I ever saw :-)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 8:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Look, some babies can look like little worms when they come out. I think they can be quite unattractive but you just don't tell the mom!
    Anonymous

• yeah i have seen some ugly babies but i would never say anything to anyone...then it would just be mean
    mom_on_strike

Answer by mom_on_strike at 9:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• No. You can't help what you think. Saying it is mean.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I think its not my place to say what kind of troll would you be and what purpose would it serve to say a baby is ugly? That is five seconds of your life I believe it falls under what bob eats you know what bob eats does not make you shit so why do you care.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• i seen a few and had that thought of OMG its ugly...never said it out loud..but thought it and yeah i felt bad for thinking it
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2010