HaHa..when my little 14 month old daughter runs around naked she looks like a little Gremlin,LOL.

Have you ever seen that movie, "The Gremlins"? After they made they change? And they are running around all crazy...she looks like that, LMFAO. So cute
Her little skinny arms and skinny slightly bow legged legs, and her little belly pokes out a little bit and shes zooming through the house...hahaha..she's so funny.
Her dad is trying to get her in the bathtub, lol.
Any cute stories you have to share?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 8:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Don't feed her after midnight!
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• LOL...oh no...I'd be in trouble if I did that,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• BlooBird, I was going to say that too.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• i love watching my daughter run around just before her bath...she screams to the top of her lungs and just tears around the island in the kithen a hundred miles an hour. She has the fattest little tooshy full of baby cellulite and it just jiggles away when shes running....cutest thing EVER!!!!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:26 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I remember when my son did that too at that age, I thought he was nuts, I thought isn't he cold running around all nakeyafter a bath I mean I didn't get to at least dry him off yet. it was funny though.( but then my mom said to me I don't understand why you think thats so crazy you did that too when you were his age, but at least y ou were dried off first.. I waited that much.)
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:20 AM on Apr. 17, 2010