Does Enfamil Restful really work?

Just wondering.. my daughter doesn't sleep thru the night and I thought about trying this but didn't wanna spend $15 if it doesn't do a thing.

Have you tried it? What was your experience?

Thanks

eab001

Asked by eab001 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My oldest is 20 months old and sometimes he still wakes during the night, has some milk and a change of diaper and goes back to sleep. My 6 month old generally sleeps a 7 hour stretch now. All babies are different. Starting them on solids, using different foods, etc, will not change their bodies into sleeping longer stretches. Believe me if it did I would be all for it!!!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Yeah she's 9 moths and waking up 3 times a night lol I'm desperate
    eab001

Answer by eab001 at 8:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• Both of my kids were still waking up at least 3 times a night at that age.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• NO!! It is a marketing gimmick, like the formula companies don't make enough profit off of their product already. It is rather sickening to watch them prey on parents like that because of course every parent wants to have a full nights sleep and will try any helper that appears doable.  I wish they would try and put more effort into making a more superior product then labeling thickened formula as something to make a child sleep.  Those marketing people are making sure they are getting bank on this creation. 

Unfortunately sleep is a developmental stage reached in each child's own time.  The only real way you will get a good night sleep on a regular basis is to wait for baby to hit that stage.  Pushing it only prolongs the inevitable.  Good Luck!  Your time is coming soon, hang in there!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I bought it thinking it would work. Wrong! My daughter hated the taste.(normally has enfamil premium) She slept the same amount of time. But what i found that works for my daughter to sleep longer is this: At midnight when she wakes up, i feel her 5oz of her regular formula, and i burp her half way in between and she will finish it she will sleep from then till about 7am. Cause since she ate more she is fuller longer. She eats anywhere in between 3-4oz during other feedings. But dont waste your money on the restful enfamil, not worth it and it doesn't even work.
    mommy2be77

Answer by mommy2be77 at 3:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2010