How To Announce?

I am 9 weeks pregnant with baby #2. Hubby and I told our parents a couple weeks ago and are now trying to think of a way to tell everyone else. I have a couple of siblings that live a couple hours away and I don't want to just call them and tell them I'm pregnant. I want to be creative. My hubby's ideas are to send everyone a text message with a pic of our 4 year old in his shirt that says "I'm going to be a big brother" or send them an email with that same picture and a pic of a positive pregnancy test. But I want to be more creative than that! Anyone have an suggestions or ideas? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Small slideshow that ends in the above described photo. Family photo on a postcard announcing there will be one more. (seehere.com use retailmenot.com to find codes)

a video of your 4 year old annoucning his excitement...?
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I like the idea of a video with your 4 year old announcing the new sibling! I've never been very creative about my announcements :( sorry
    6IrishKiddos

Answer by 6IrishKiddos at 11:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I like your husbands idea... that is really cute :)
    mercilove

Answer by mercilove at 2:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2010