pregnant?

ive been having cramping off and on for the last 3 weeks about, and nausia. I know they say you cant get morning sickness before the pregnancy test because its to early but with my last pregnancy i started spotting and throwing up a week after i conceived, and i defenitly was pregnant. So this time i dont know if i am and its kind of driving me crazy wanting to know. Because i had sex then didnt feel so well and thought it was just pms because its so off and on, then got my period and then after that its been 2 weeks about and still cramping and nautious, and im so hungry all the time. I dont know how likely do you think i am?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I always took a pregnancy test even though it was to early. If it was negative I would wait three days and take another. I was obsessed with finding out.
    Lisa
    www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 1:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• You've had your period between the last time you had sex and now? You might not be pregnant then. While it's possible to get your period while pregnant, chances are if you were pregnant then it would show up in a test.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 7:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• no well one time after that, and the weird thing is my boyfriend last night texting me asking if im pregnant cuz he says he didnt pull out fast enough he thinks..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2008