When should I send out invitations?

How long before a birthday party that requires RSVP should I mail out the invites?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Depends on how scheduled your friends are, but usually only a couple of weeks ahead.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I send mine out a month in advance. That way anybody who needs to request off work has plenty of time to do it.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I normally send mine out 3-4 weeks in advance.When my son brings home invitations that are too far in advance..we end up forgetting about the party, and that sucks,lol. But he normally gets invited about 3-4 weeks in advance too.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• The invites my daughter has gotten to her friends' birthday parties have been one week before. Any longer than that and i would forget about it if I don't put it on the calendar. lol

Anonymous