So you think your baby can feel you touching your belly even when you do it lightly?

I think so because everytime I just rub my belly lightly with my fingers, the baby moves to the area where my hand is, lol. It's so weird.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My baby was like that, too. I loved it. What was really great was when I was talking to her and she'd get really still, like she was hanging on my every word lol. Then I'd rub my stomach and she'd start kicking me or pressing up against that spot. I hated being pregnant a lot of the time, because of the discomfort, but now sometimes I miss it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2010

• I think so too, when I was pregnant with our first my hubby would rub my belly and our son would just kick and kick and as soon as he'd take his hand off, our son would stop kicking. Then he'd start rubbing my belly again and he would start kicking. I loved it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Apr. 17, 2010